I think you are going to love these Brownies. After all, what’s not to love when you combine all of your favorite treats? Just be very sure not to cook too long, or they will dry out on you.
Brownie Mix (I used Betty Crocker.)
32 Ounce Roll of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1/2 Bag Peanut Butter Chips
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and butter a 9 x 13 baking pan.
1. Press cooking dough into the bottom of the pan.
2. Press peanut butter cups lightly into the dough. I used 12 cups, each about 2 inches across.
3. Make brownie mix according to package directions.
4. Pour brownie batter over the peanut butter cups and cookie dough.
5. Sprinkle the chips over all. I only used about 1/2 of a small package.