While we love my go to green bean recipe, this one is perfect for when we want a change, and having one serving doesn’t kill my low carb lifestyle!
Fresh Green Beans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Wash green beans and pat dry. If you are not using organic, you may want to use our veggie wash.
2. Take off ends and any strings.
3. Put beans in large bowl and toss with olive oil. I used about a tablespoon for these servings.
4. Salt with garlic salt (to taste) and toss again.
5. Bundle about 10-12 beans together with a slice of bacon.
6. Bake until bacon is done or about 45 minutes.