I make a lot of different cheese balls that we like, but this is the one that draws rave reviews every single time I serve it. Of course, as it is with many recipes, there is absolutely nothing hard about making this one!
You’ll want to vary the following ingredients according to the size of the ball. Today, I am making this one to give away so it will be very large.
4 8 Oz. Packs Cream Cheese
20 Oz. Can Crushed Pineapple, drained completely dry
Fresh Jalapenos, I used 2 large.
Sugar, to taste
Paprika, to taste
1. Let your cream cheese soften until it is easy to work.
2. Mix cream cheese and sugar well.
3. Add pineapple and chopped jalapenos and mix well.
4. Roll into a ball and sprinkle with paprika, if you desire.
5. Roll ball in chopped pecans and chill until serving time.