Ice cream bread is my newest amazing discovery, and I’ve been wanting to experiment with it again ever since Presley and I made the first loaf. Today, I decided to try it with blueberries and a couple of other ingredients. I’m completely pleased with how this one came out!
1 Pint Vanilla Ice Cream
1 1/2 Cups Self Rising Flour
Blueberries, I used 1 cup of frozen berries.*
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
*Obviously, you can make blueberry bread by only using blueberry ice cream and self rising flour. Today, I used Dole frozen. I like Dole, but the berries are very large!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix softened ice cream and flour together well with mixer.
2. Stir in blueberries.
3. Pour batter into buttered and floured loaf pan.
4. Crumble brown sugar over the top of bread.
6. Drizzle melted butter over brown sugar.
7. Bake. Begin checking after about 40 minutes.
8. And this one is heading into the freezer! I just love it when I am organized!!