We really like this Burrito Dip and since it is fairly low carb, I feel free to eat it every now and then myself. Of course, this one is certainly not the lowest in carbs that we have on site!
1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Onion, chopped
1 (1 1/4 ounce) Package Taco Seasoning
1 (16 ounce) Can Refried Beans
2 -3 Cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
1 (10 3/4 ounce) Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
4 Ounces Sour Cream
Hot sauce, if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Brown ground meat and onion; drain.
2. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
3. Stir in soup and sour cream.
4. Spoon in to casserole dish.
5. Cover in your favorite hot sauce or salsa if desired.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Bake just until cheese bubbles, about 20 minutes.
Serve warm. If you want to dress it up, you can always do individual servings with dollops of sour cream!
Recipe and photo originally from