You’re gonna LOVE this one! At least, the people at our 5th Sunday after church luncheon went crazy over it, but I warn you…it is SWEET! I did mean to get you a photo in a pretty serving dish; however, it was all gone before I could get that done.
2 pans (9 x 13) brownies, crumbled (I used 1 1/2 pans.)
2 Large Boxes Instant Vanilla Pudding
4 Cups Milk
6 Large Butterfinger Bars, chopped
Large Container Whipped Cream
*Adjust ingredients to the size of the trifle bowl you want to use. Of course, if you really love chocolate, you can use chocolate pudding!
1. Mix pudding in milk. Refrigerate until set.
2. Crush Butterfingers. I use the food processor.
3. Whip cream. I add sugar and vanilla to taste.
4. Set aside enough candy crumbs to garnish top of trifle.
5. In trifle, put layer of brownies.
6. Add layer of pudding.
7. Add a layer of candy crumbs
8. Add layer of whipped cream.
9. Repeat until you reach the top, ending with a layer of whipped cream.
9. Garnish with reserved crushed Butterfingers.