Sometime ago we brought you my grandson Caden’s recipe for S’Mores Cups. Today, he has made a new version of that delicious recipe by using marshmallows instead of marshmallow cream. We thought these looked so good that we wanted to bring them to you.
7 graham crackers (not broken apart, if that makes sense)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
6 table spoons butter
4 chocolate bars
1 jar marshmallow cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Crush up graham crackers very fine, using a rolling pin or your food processor.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Mix powdered sugar, graham crackers and butter together, stirring until well mixed.
4. Put a small scoop of the mixture into a buttered and floured mini muffin pan and form into a shallow cup.
5. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
6. When cool, carefully remove cups from pan.
7. Melt two bars of the chocolate and put small scoops on the crust.
8. Place marshmallows in cups.
10. Melt the other two chocolate bars and spoon or drizzle over marshmallows.
11. Immediately put in the fridge to firm.
These are as pretty as they are GOOD!