Well, my grandson Caden is cooking again this week which is great so that I don’t have to do so! Last night he created a new twist on an old fav…S’mores Cups that are just pretty darned good!
7 graham crackers (not broken apart, if that makes sense)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
6 table spoons butter
4 chocolate bars
1 jar marshmallow cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Crush up graham crackers very fine, using a rolling pin or your food processor.
2. melt the butter.
3. Mix powdered sugar, graham crackers and butter together, stirring until well mixed.
4. Put a small scoop of the mixture into a buttered and floured mini muffin pan and form into a shallow cup.
5. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
6. When cool, carefully remove cups from pan.
7. Melt two bars of the chocolate and put small scoops on the crust.
8. Put the marshmallow cream in a plastic baggie and cut a 1/2 inch slit into one of the bottom corners.
9. Squeeze a decent amount on top of the chocolate in the crust.
10. Melt the other two chocolate bars and spoon or drizzle over marshmallow cream.
11. Immediately put in the fridge to firm.