If you are a new cook, you are going to hate me because I’m not going to give you any amounts on your ingredients. However, it’s not rocket science, and these are extremely easy to make. If Presley and I can do it, anyone can do it!!
Chow Mein Noodles
Malt Robin’s Eggs
1. Pour noodles into large bowl.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring after each 30 seconds until melted smoothly.
3. Stir gently until noodles are completely covered in chocolate.
4. Butter hands and form noodles into small “nests.”
5. Place each nest on a buttered cookie sheet and add eggs as each nest is formed.
6. Place filled cookie sheet in fridge until chocolate hardens.
7. Carefully remove and place on serving plate.