There is really no recipe for these, but oh my, are they GOOD! You can probably use any of your favorite chocolate candies, but I had a couple of Snickers bars and some Rolos so that is what I used today. For one package
Delicious for a quick dessert or even breakfast!
Ingredients I used
2 Snickers Bars
2 Packs Rolos
1 Package Croissants (I used
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Chop candies into bite-sized pieces.
2. Unroll croissants.
3. Place candy pieces on croissants and roll up. Be careful to seal all openings so candy will not leak out.
4. Bake until lightly browned. I baked for 10 minutes.
5. If you want to glaze your croissants, you will have to decide on how much. Start with about 1 cup of powdered sugar in a saucepan. Add a tablespoon of milk and stir. Add milk until glaze reaches the desired consistency.
6. Drizzle glaze over warm croissants. DELISH!