Today, we are making peanut butter, chocolate chips croissants. The kids love them, and they are as easy to make as the others.
Vanilla, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter over the crescent rolls.
3. Sprinkle each with chocolate chips. You might also want to sprinkle sugar over these if you want them to be a sweet treat.
4. Roll up rolls, sealing the ends to prevent leakage.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.
I make the same glaze for these that I use for the cinnamon croissants except that I add about a teaspoon of vanilla to this glaze. Use any amount of powdered sugar and milk, added 1 teaspoon at a time. Bring to a low boil and remove immediately. Drizzle over croissants.