8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons butter
2/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 ounces white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Heat 8 ounces chocolate chips and butter until they are almost melted, but not quite.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Beat eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla on high speed until light and fluffy.
4. Reduce speed to low; beat in melted chocolate. Be sure it is not too runny.
5. Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
6. Stir in white chocolate chips.
7. I was afraid my batter was too runny so I put dough in fridge to harden a bit.
8. These cookies need to be large so drop large “blobs” on a greased cookie sheet, not a dry one. Make sure your sheets are cold and not warm.
9. I baked 11 minutes in my oven, and they were perfect. Watch closely because the bottoms will burn if you cook too long.