6 Tablespoons Cocoa
1/4 Cup Flour
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
4 Eggs, beaten
1 1/3 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Butter, melted
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
1. Butter (or spray) inside of your crock pot. I think I use a 4 quart for this.
2. Turn pot on low setting and allow to preheat.
3. Stir together cocoa, flour, and salt and set aside.
4. In mixing bowl, beat eggs and gradually add sugar. Continue beating until mixture thickens, and texture and color turn creamy.
5. Turn mixer down and add melted butter and vanilla.
6. Add your cocoa mixture and mix just until mixed in well.
7. Add the cream. Mix just till all are combined well.
8. Pour batter into crock pot; try not to get on the sides of the pot.
9. Put paper towel over the top of the pot and then put the lid in place. Bake for 3 hours.
You will have to decide if your cake is done enough for you after 3 hours. I usually cook just to the gooey cake stage, about 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Spoon into serving bowls and serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.