Okay, folks… I’m pretty sure this is the absolute VERY best recipe in the world. Seriously. If I could, I would marry these sliders. They are absolutely amazing! It makes me want to buy a Pederson’s ham once a week and only live off sliders.
THIS is the recipe I’ve been teasing y’all about for the past couple weeks. Once you try it, you’ll totally get it. And, you’re welcome… in advance. With all that leftover Easter ham, this is TOTALLY what I’d be making.
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
1/3 Cup Miracle Whip
24 White Dinner Rolls or Slider Buns
24 Pieces Pederson’s Ham
8 Slices Swiss Cheese, quartered into small slices
1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1/2 Cup Butter, melted
1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and Miracle Whip. Spread onto both sides of the center of each roll or bun.
3. Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese in each roll or bun.
4. Close sliders and place closely on a baking sheet.
5. Whisk together poppy seeds, mustard, butter, minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
6. Pour evenly over all sliders and let sit for 10 minutes.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Remove foil and bake for an additional 2 minutes.
Makes 24 sliders.