Every time I think I have posted my last croissant recipe, I remember another too good to ignore. Tonight, I’m serving Rickey hamburger and cream cheese stuffed croissants with some asparagus wrapped in bacon and calling it good. Thankfully, he is very easy to please since I usually serve these as an appetizer!
Normally, I add green chilies to the mix, and I am listing in the ingredients; however, there seem to be none in my pantry so I am going have to omit those tonight. I think you will probably enjoy these better with the chilies.
Ingredients – Adjust amounts to the number of crescent rolls you want to stuff.
1 pound ground beef, I use 96 % lean.
4 Ounces Green Chilies, chopped
1 Large Onion
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
Taco Seasoning, I used 2 tablespoons.
2-3 Rolls Of Crescent Rolls, I use Grands.
Preheat oven to 350.
1. Brown hamburger meat with the chilies and onion.
2. Stir in the taco seasoning and cream cheese, mixing well.
3. Place crescent roll triangles on cookie sheet. Spread with about 1 tablespoon of meat mixture. I like to use Grands simply because they will hold more.
4. Roll up roll, making sure to seal ends to prevent leakage.
5. Begin checking after about 12 minutes. Since I use Grands, I have to let back just a little longer since they are bigger.
6. I like to brush with melted butter.
7. Serve warm. Yummy!
5. Cook for 12 minutes and then just check until rolls are as brown as you like.