Everywhere you turn today, someone is marketing some type of food with the word HEALTHY attached to it and, of course, there is very little health in any of it. Today, however, I do have a snack for you that is full of bulk and fiber AND it is also perfectly healthy for you.
It is going to take you about 20 minutes to prepare and cook this one so if you are looking for something that is 100% no trouble, this cauliflower isn’t for you.
Oil, I used avocado, but olive is fine.
Rosemary, I used dried.
I purposely left off the amounts simply because these are very strong spices, and all of our tastes are different. However, as you read below, you will see the amounts I used.
Preheat oven to 400.
1. Cut cauliflower into bite size pieces.
2. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
3. Shake garlic salt over cauliflower and stir well.
4. Mix together about 2 tablespoons chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary.
5. Sprinkle over cauliflower, stirring well as you go.
From here, you are just going to have to taste to see if you have the taste you want. I actually can eat without cooking, but sometimes the cooked cauliflower is more filling.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir, taste, and decide if you want to cook longer.
Put it on the counter and snack all day!