Okay, the holidays are over and you need to cut carbs, right? BUT…you need something to help you graduate from all of those sticky treats to the meats and veggies, right? This pizza just might be the bridge from one to the other…
We think it is delicious; Rickey especially does because he doesn’t like crust anyway. Since I try to leave off the carbs, this recipe makes a nice treat and does away with any temptation to cheat.
The flip side of that is that is that I always take the crust off of my pizza anyway, and it is a lot easier to get a pizza delivered to my door. But then on the other hand, this recipe is awfully easy and a LOT cheaper than bought pizza. Have you priced a large supreme lately?
So, bottom line, you won’t know until you give it a try!
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
1. Spray a 9×13 casserole with cooking spray.
2. Mix cream cheese, eggs, garlic, and parmesan cheese.
3. Spread batter into baking dish.
4. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Toppings, I used sausage, mushrooms, bell pepper, and an onion.
1. Spread pizza sauce on crust.
2. Add toppings.
3. Cover with the cheese. I gave it another little hand full for good measure!
4. Bake until cheese is melted.