1 lb Ground Beef
1 Onion, diced
1 Pack Taco Seasoning
1 (16 ounce) Can Refried Beans
1 (10 3/4 ounce) Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
4 Ounces Sour Cream
6 Large Flour Tortillas
2 Cups Mexican Cheese, shredded (use more if you like)
1 Small Can Green Chilies, hot
1 (16 ounce) Can Enchalada Sauce, hot
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Brown ground meat with the onion, drain.
2. Stir in taco seasoning and refried beans.
3. Mix together soup and sour cream.
4. Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole.
5. Tear 3 of the tortillas into small bite-size pieces; spread over sour cream mixture.
6. Put 1/2 the meat mixture over tortillas.
7. Add a layer of cheese, about a cup.
8. Spoon chilies over cheese till all is covered.
9 Repeat steps 4-7.
10. Pour enchalada sauce over all.
11. Cover with cheese.
12. Bake for about 40 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserol is set.