Rickey’s cousin, Lynn, brought this dirt to the Lane family reunion, and it was delicious so I decided to share! I was in a community center with horrible lighting so my photo is pretty bad, but the dirt itself is great.
1 Pack Oreos, crumbled
8 Oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 Stick Butter, softened
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar, or to taste
2 Large Boxes Instant Vanilla Pudding
3 1/2 Cups Milk
12 Oz. Cool Whip
1. Mix together cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar. Set aside.
2. Stir pudding into milk. Continue stirring until thickened.
3. Stir Cool Whip into pudding until blended.
4. Layer pudding, cream cheese mixture, and Oreos, ending with Oreos on top.
5. Refrigerate until serving time.