Every now and then things just work out, don’t they? I was bemoaning the fact that I just didn’t have the time to bake this week…and I REALLY wanted to bake these delicious stuffed peanut butter cookies…when our aunt, Missy Jones, walked in the door. Low and behold, the woman was carrying my cookies! Before you buy your ingredients or start to bake, be sure you see my note at the bottom of the page.
11 oz Bag Reeses Miniatures
1/2 cup softened Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cup Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Combine butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and gradually add to the butter mixture.
3. Beat until well blended.
4. Form into 1 inch balls and drop into cups on small muffin pan.
5. Bake 12 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown.
6. Press unwrapped Reese in center or each cookie and allow to cool completely in muffin pan.
*Missy did not use this recipe at all. She used the bought dough that comes in the long tube, and I must admit that her cookies were delish too!